Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Lunch Ride - Todd's Report

We had Vince, Jaffe, Seon, Mitch, David and I do the attached route.  It was pretty much high paced throughout the entire route.  Vince and I did a lot of the work up front, but the other guys were super fast in keeping up.  It was a great team effort.  Jaffe took a pull on Laguna Canyon and Mitch and Seon raced out front on the bike trail along the PCH.  The excitement came on the climb where Vince led the entire group up the lower half of Ridgeline.  I was in the rear checking out the pace.  About half way up I made a move on the outside and jumped up front.  At this point, Vince and I pulled away and drove hard for home.  We did a lot of trading off where we each did a lot of work.  On Jamboree, I tried to take Rich's house, but fell just short.  Overall, I was pretty pleased since Vince and I worked hard and kept the pace up.  22.1mph average and a 271 ave Watts were pretty good.  When we were pedaling, we were constantly over 300 Watts and hitting moments of 400+.

No comments:

Post a Comment