Thursday, May 26, 2011

BRCM Lunch - Starcrest Shady Summit Jamboree Loop

GPS stats:  http://connect.garmin.com/activity/88187013

Highlights for today:
  • PV and Shannon back out with the group today and dominating the hills
  • Hiroshi is pushing the pace as well and broke away on Summit with PV and Shannon.  We need to watch out for this guy.
  • With Gary's lead out, Eddie attacked on the sprint down Shady, but I set him up for a pass just before the bike trail.
  • Seon and Vin were launching attacks on the hills and pushing the pace here and there.
  • Eddie and Mitchell were staying together up Summit, but Gary and I were just able to sprint by just at the top.
  • Gary pushed the pace on Bison for a sprint to the finish, but I managed to get by.
  • I thought we were done by the stop sign but Vin wanted to test his sprint to the gate.  Nice try.
Thanks for the workout, gents!   No more riding for me tomorrow...I'm beat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment