Sunday, March 6, 2011

2011 Road Rides Events

Here's a list of the current organized road rides scheduled for 2011 along with the participants:

1/15 - Stagecoach Century (Paul, Shannon, Gary, Adrian, Mitchell, Noah, Todd, Vince, and me) – DONE!
2/12 - Palm Springs Century (Me, Eddie, Shannon) – DONE!
3/12 - Solvang Century (Paige, Shannon, James, Me, Dana - 50) DONE!
3/19 - Bulldog Bike Race (Gary, Shannon, Mitchell, Todd, Noah and Me) DONE!
4/10 (Sunday) - San Diego Gran Fondo (Todd, Eddie, Shannon, Mike Z., Verm, Mitchell and me) DONE!
4/23 - Pedal for the Nation (me) DONE!
4/30 - Alpine Challenge (Gary, me) - DONE!
5/7 - L'Etape du CA- the AMGEN 100+ with 10K climbing (PV, Todd, Mitchell, Verm, Shannon, Vince, Eddie, Noah, Mike Z. and me) - DONE!
6/11 - Ride around the Bear Century ( Verm, Todd, me, PV,  Eddie, Shannon, Mitchell, Noah and Vince) - DONE!
7/9 - Death Ride (Gary, Todd, Noah, Eddie, Shannon and me)  DONE!
8/14 - Team Big Hill Trainer - Crit Month (Vince, Noah, Kevin and Adrian) DONE!
9/17 - Nautica Tri (Seon, Vin, David, me - bike leg only; Hiroshi, Noah, Eddie and Verm - full) DONE!
10/2 - Tour de Poway (Shannon, Todd and me) DONE!
10/8 - OC Gran Fondo (James, Eddie, Seon, Gary, Vince, Adrian, Shannon, Todd, David, Galen and Vin) DONE!
11-12 - Tour de Foothills (PV, Shannon, Verm and me) DONE
December - Race Training for January Stagecoach TTT (Vince, Shannon, Todd, Gary, Noah, Galen, Verm, Adrian and PV) - DONE

This blog will be updated as new events are determined.  Bookmark for future reference.


No comments:

Post a Comment